Joined: 06 Feb 2018
|Solution: Ensure the Dell Printer Connected to Computer
1. Go to your computer, and click on “Start” button.
2. Then select “Control Panel”, and then enter into the “Hardware and Sound” option.
3. Next a new window open, underneath “Devices and Printers” section, you have to select “Device Manager” option.
4. Then you will see a list of devices. The devices in the list turn out, they connect well with the PC. In case, if not, then it says the devices don’t connect to your computer.
5. Now you need to properly connect your device.
Read More:- Dell Printer Customer Service Number