Winds of change
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

Do we need politics? « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
samdacre
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Do we need politics? Reply with quote

Why do we need politics?

Please share your opinions here.
kristenlitster
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have wrote tonnes of political essays that describe the influence of different institute on political career. Such as literature, art, culture, etc.So if you wanna my opinion about if we need politics, visit papernow.org
michaelbruce
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to write an essay on a historical topic, I searched the Internet for different resources and accidentally found a biography of Dorothea Dix. And you knew that this woman was not a politician, but she was active in the struggle for human rights. She fought for education for all people and defended the rights of the mentally ill. Here you can read about Dorothea Dix and other historical figures of America.
maksoun
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need it but sometimes things are getting strange. I can't understand why gambling is getting banned everywhere... What's so bad about it? You can win by playing, isn't that good? Some people are even make living by playing dice betting games.
naira
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also study history and international relations. And it`s so exhausting and sometimes even useless. Theories don`t work oftener than the work. Despite, we have to learn a lot of boring and tedious information and then write essays. I usually don`t write anything. I`d better order an essay on essayspirit and be sure of quality. Moreover, I will save my time and nerves.
ten4ke
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maksoun wrote:
We need it but sometimes things are getting strange. I can't understand why gambling is getting banned everywhere... What's so bad about it? You can win by playing, isn't that good? Some people are even make living by playing dice betting games.

That's true! I'm also a huge fan of bitcoin betting games and don't understand the effort of making it illegal. It won't make people stop to gamble.

Jump to: