Winds of change
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

DWP D150/22 « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
cicinho13
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: DWP D150/22 Reply with quote

Hello,

I am doing my master thesis on wind turbine noise generation. The project is about how noise levels from wind turbines can be correctly presented in order not to present a "corrupted" signal which may only indicate someone's interests to demonstrate very good or very bad performance of the turbine itself.

The turbine I am analyzing is an old one from the manufacter Danish Wind Power (DWP), model D150/22. The issue is that I cannot find much information about it and I am very interested in finding a brochure with all technical data of the turbine.

Could someone help me finding this information please?

Thanks in advance,

Jorge
marson
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: artist handbag Reply with quote

If you ambition to accept an clear get-up, again it is time to accessorize Replica handbags yourself! And one of the best accessories that you can backpack is handbag. Artist backpack can add allure to your get up.Now you can get abatement Coach accoutrements afterwards accepting to leave the abundance of your home.Online abundance is your one-stop abatement artist handbags resource. We accommodate a ample alternative of abatement artist handbags and abatement artist purses. Visit us online and accept from a advanced ambit of Chanel Replica handbags accurate artist handbags. For your broad handbags requirements, accept any of the websites alms with everyman prices, superior items, and supply options. It can get added people's attention. And what is added hasty about it is that artist handbags that are usually big-ticket are now fabricated added affordable!If amplitude isn't on your ancillary and your backpack Dior Replica handbags accumulating is still growing, you could in actuality use a covering stand. You could acquirement one with a lot of ‘branches’. Accept your ‘secret weapon’ handbags at the top and the affluence handbags you use added generally appear the bottom.
jackson
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would converse with master thesis individuals about my paper, Buy Custom Papers Online individuals who didn't definitely know everything there was to think about it and were really intrigued by what I needed to state. I found that helped me rediscover what it was I loved about my subject. Companions and any other individual composition a theory are all great individuals for this kind of thing.
bhuvaneshvirani
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have surely come to the right place. There are many options to explore here.

Jump to: