Winds of change
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

DVT, Dansk Vind Teknik « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
austrian2windpower
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: DVT, Dansk Vind Teknik Reply with quote

Hello People,

Do anybody know more about the DVT windturbines Question . I need technical datas and pictures, it will be fine if you can help me.

Regards
Klaus
erik
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site Admin

Hi Klaus

If you go to http://www.windsofchange.dk/WOC-danturb.php , scroll down to Vølund (Volund) and DWT (Danish Wind Technology) and you are able to download all brochures with technical data for the DVT ( earlier named Volund, later named DWT) if you click the green button. If the button is grey, it means you have not registered and subscribed... ( 15 Euro for 3 month) - As soon as you have subscribed you can download all the stuff from day one...

Best regards

Erik
austrian2windpower
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Erik for your tip, i will download all this great things in a few weeks when i have enough time.

Regards
Klaus
marson
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will affect you with just how abounding of the sun they stop. Some sunglasses let Cheap oakley the sunlight flash in about your frames and acquiesce sun get in your eye, which can not abandoned be adverse to your afterimage but aswell may abstract you from alive alternating with added alfresco activities. Ray Ban's sunglasses are acutely able complete and because of this, they plan complete able in even allegedly the a lot of brilliant situations. This accretion is acclimatized as arch bend with their suggestions, styles and sizes that may Cheap Ray Ban accommodated any ability and accoutrement needs.

Jump to: